Extraneous Extraneous

Awww man I've missed seeing your shit. Be in my eyes more, you wonderful guy.

KartuneHustla responds:

I am worthy in the eyes of the Master! This has made my day

Captain Dilledeaux Captain Dilledeaux

The best 421 kilobytes submitted to the internet today.

TOME: Nylocke's Day Off TOME: Nylocke's Day Off

Ok, you pretty much had one thing to do here, and that was draw a few stills of these characters, which change less frequently than the average storyboard, and make them look like some ancient scroll or etchings or whatever. So, how come you managed to fuck that up so badly? Rough 2B pencil sketches with a texture behind em doesn't cut it. I know you wanna churn these things out quickly and so you're cutting corners, but come on. You already cut the biggest corner possible by making 80 percent of the movie stills, so you might have put SOME pride into them.

Also, you'd occasionally cut back to normal animation just to say "see, this isn't just a slideshow", but it was so transparent that it WAS a slideshow, you would have been better off embracing it rather than pretending this was still animated. Do every shot in that slideshow style, and put your 2 hours of effort into making them visually appealing and not annoying to look at.

And ok, you've cut down on the number of "NYLOCKE, DRAGON OF DICKSHITTING FUCKWHATEVERS", which is good. You found more than one sentence to tell us that this character is flamboyant and hammy, and I didn't find him intensely annoying this time around. But that's not enough, because I didn't find him interesting either. This whole cartoon (well, powerpoint presentation) was pretty uneventful and forgettable. And it's a shame, big hammy characters are fun to work with. But all you're doing with Nylocke is making him say otherwise uninteresting shit but in a wordy, pseudo-archaic way. Consider making what he MEANS interesting, rather than just making him say it weird. Also maybe look at characters similar to Nylocke in other shows, and see how they've made them entertaining.
In fact, do that with ALL the characters. Nylocke, Gamecrazed and Rockoon are all really common archetypes with no real personal flair or intrigue about them, and every other character is so mild and vague I'm not really detecting any real personality at all.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

SnowBrahs SnowBrahs

Man, I kid you not, I had actually started animating a Snow Bros parody. All time favourite game right there. I'm a little sad you beat me to it, but I'm happy that if someone was gonna do it, it was a talented feller like yourself. :3 Rock on, dude.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

This is so fucking fantastic holy shit
where have you been all my life?
When you started showing all the faces of the people outside, I automatically assumed After Effects, but after a few watches and looking at your earlier stuff, now I'm starting to think this is all Flash with shitloads of blur, or with each frame taken out, filterfucked in photoshop and brought back in. Either way it's kickass.
But yeah, wrinkly old dudes, gore, deformed things, metal, and stunning-as-shit animation. I can't think of a better way to win my heart.

Sherbalex responds:

its definitely all flash comrade

Days Of Yore 2 Days Of Yore 2

Ahhhh dude your stuff is always so fun and squishy. I wish real life moved as nicely as your toons.

molkman responds:

Merci, masteur. :>

Banned! Banned!

All of the well animated parts were ripped straight outta one of Zeurel's cartoons. Granted the parts you did yourself were made with enough competence to warrant a better score than 0, but the fact that you're trying to pass this off as your own work is a real douchebag thing to do, and removes any integrity this film may have had.

Eat a dick.

Yotam & Fantasia 05 Yotam & Fantasia 05

Haha
I love how 'getting used to this new bod' is a legitimate excuse for being late.
also nice hog sign.

LazyMuffin responds:

hah I didn't even think of that.
thanks

Knowledge is power Knowledge is power

Good job man, this was quite impressive.

Furby Murder Mansion Furby Murder Mansion

shucks man, you can always win me over with a bit of Furby,