All 104 art Reviews

giant toad giant toad

the cigarette MAKES it

6 6

Reeeal nice dude, I dig this one a lot.

However yer THE BLUE QUAVER IS FUCKIN BACKWARDS

SHIT MAN, GET IT TOGETHER

Sherbalex responds:

hahaha i was unaware but now that i do know, i will make them all backwards for the rest of my life

SchnappAtmung SchnappAtmung

shiiiit son this is so fantastic it's making me melt

M1as responds:

Whoa ! Great to hear that.

dinomals dinomals

Reeeeally like the first one. Brachiopaca.

PUZZOOOO PUZZOOOO

I want to marry puzzo.

The Don't Care Bears The Don't Care Bears

I'd say li'l Shroom bear is a bit out of place- all the people I know that take lots of shrooms generally care about a whooooooole lot. Look at him there, look at his little eyes. He's watching the fuckin walls open up in front of him, revealing the heart of the universe. He cares about EVERYTHING.

Immortal. Immortal.

Man if you're gonna have drawings that are this 'Takeshi Koike' about everything but you don't wanna colour 'em, the difference between the shading and the white is 100 times more readable than the difference between the negative and positive space. Ya can't tell what's what. If you reeeeally don't wanna have colour, I'd probably recommend replacing all the white in the backgrounds with grey, so you can distinguish the characters better. Try it out man, and don't you stop bein' beautiful <3

JazLyte responds:

YOUR FLATTERY WILL GET YOU NOWHERE. ME NO ACCEPT CRITICISM.
Fair enough :3 I think... it may be time... for a third color to spice things up. Thank you for recognizing the influence of one of my lord and saviors. Still level grinding.

Man Looks at The Time Man Looks at The Time