Extraneous Extraneous

Awww man I've missed seeing your shit. Be in my eyes more, you wonderful guy.

KartuneHustla responds:

I am worthy in the eyes of the Master! This has made my day

Captain Dilledeaux Captain Dilledeaux

The best 421 kilobytes submitted to the internet today.

TOME: Nylocke's Day Off TOME: Nylocke's Day Off

Ok, you pretty much had one thing to do here, and that was draw a few stills of these characters, which change less frequently than the average storyboard, and make them look like some ancient scroll or etchings or whatever. So, how come you managed to fuck that up so badly? Rough 2B pencil sketches with a texture behind em doesn't cut it. I know you wanna churn these things out quickly and so you're cutting corners, but come on. You already cut the biggest corner possible by making 80 percent of the movie stills, so you might have put SOME pride into them.

Also, you'd occasionally cut back to normal animation just to say "see, this isn't just a slideshow", but it was so transparent that it WAS a slideshow, you would have been better off embracing it rather than pretending this was still animated. Do every shot in that slideshow style, and put your 2 hours of effort into making them visually appealing and not annoying to look at.

And ok, you've cut down on the number of "NYLOCKE, DRAGON OF DICKSHITTING FUCKWHATEVERS", which is good. You found more than one sentence to tell us that this character is flamboyant and hammy, and I didn't find him intensely annoying this time around. But that's not enough, because I didn't find him interesting either. This whole cartoon (well, powerpoint presentation) was pretty uneventful and forgettable. And it's a shame, big hammy characters are fun to work with. But all you're doing with Nylocke is making him say otherwise uninteresting shit but in a wordy, pseudo-archaic way. Consider making what he MEANS interesting, rather than just making him say it weird. Also maybe look at characters similar to Nylocke in other shows, and see how they've made them entertaining.
In fact, do that with ALL the characters. Nylocke, Gamecrazed and Rockoon are all really common archetypes with no real personal flair or intrigue about them, and every other character is so mild and vague I'm not really detecting any real personality at all.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Damn

most ladies have the decency to leave their aborted fetuses in the dumpster. Isaac's mother seems to have just thrown them all in the basement and let them form their own Lord-of-the-flies society. Anyway great game, I'll probably buy it.

Also HOLY SHIT, voiced by MATTHIAS BOSSI? As in the Matthias Bossi from Sleepytime Gorilla Museum and Book of Knots and all that other cool shit? Woah, you shoulda got him to do the music too. (Mind you, dannyBstyle's score is still pretty damn rad. Matthias is just a fucking music God in my books.)

POST POST

Love it

and WHY THE HELL HAVE I PLAYED THIS BEFORE WHERE HAVE YOU UPLOADED IT? D:

Nicol3 responds:

D:

I dunno.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

How wonderfully cynical

Cute little game, and really well thought-out. Good job, men!

giant toad giant toad

the cigarette MAKES it

6 6

Reeeal nice dude, I dig this one a lot.

However yer THE BLUE QUAVER IS FUCKIN BACKWARDS

SHIT MAN, GET IT TOGETHER

Sherbalex responds:

hahaha i was unaware but now that i do know, i will make them all backwards for the rest of my life

SchnappAtmung SchnappAtmung

shiiiit son this is so fantastic it's making me melt

M1as responds:

Whoa ! Great to hear that.